Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sometimes a home comes along that just seems to sell itself.

If your home, isn't one of those homes, I can help! When you hire me as your agent, I will promote your home in ways that you have only dreamed of. Just take this home for example!



Best location in the cul-de-sac for this 4BR, 2.5BA Springbrook gem backing to township open space and beautiful walking trails. Brand new driveway leads into this wonderfully updated home featuring living room and dining room with newly added hardwood floors, sun-filled family room addition w/Anderson windows, brand new wall to wall carpet and double French doors to spacious 2-level deck rear deck (main area of deck is 24x17) overlooking large side and back yards.


LET ME HELP YOU!
Homes of PA

2 comments:

  1. Trying to do this on my own, is making me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/13/2010

    This should definitely be left to the pros.

    ReplyDelete