Monday, February 8, 2010

Just another example

The following is another example of just what I do for my clients When you are ready, I will make your home look and sound simply amazing. I will sell your home for you!
Homes of PA




Wait till you see all the recent work in this move in condition Greystone townhome including: New red oak hardwood floors, all new carpet, new vinyl windows, new roof, five new skylights, new driveway, new kitchen appliances including 5 burner ceran top stove with steam clean technology, Whirlpool dishwasher, kitchen vinyl floor, all switch plates, cable and outlets replaced plus home just painted. The basement is even plumbed for future bathroom. Kitchen has Corian counters and floor to ceiling mirror in the sunny breakfast room with two skylights. Living room features a brick fireplace and dining room has three skylights. Relax in the Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. Welcome home.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel2/13/2010

    I will be getting in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/13/2010

    I think a friend of mine could use your help.

    ReplyDelete