Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Are you having troubles selling your home in Pennsylvania?

If you are having a hard time finding the right Real Estate broker to properly represent you and your home in Chester, Montgomery and Deleware counties, let me introduce myself. My name is Brett Furman, and I can sell your home quickly, for the price that you are looking to get for it.

Don't just take my word for it; take a look at this testimonial from one of my past clients:

(click on image for larger view)

Let me help you!
BRETT FURMAN
RE/MAX CLASSIC
610.687.2900 EXT.107
528 EAST LANCASTER AVENUE
ST. DAVIDS, PA 19087
BRETT@HOMESOFPA.COM
WWW.BRETTFURMAN.COM
WWW. HOMESOFPA.COM

2 comments:

  1. Daniel1/16/2010

    I will be in contact, so far I have had no luck whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/16/2010

    This seems like such a difficult market!

    ReplyDelete